- Aliens, Sporks, and Beer – A man meets an alien, and they want to go to a dance at his college. The administration won’t let them buy tickets because they define a couple as a man and a woman, not a man and an alien. He decides to run for class president to change the laws. 100 pages.
2. Once, a Freak – After accidentally hacking into the FBI, three nerdy teen volunteer to become superheroes to save Las Vegas from rampaging androids. 100 pages.
3. Little, Funky, and Us – A group of friends spends their nights at summer camp bonding and learning about friendship. 85 pages
4. Texas Outcasts – A contemporary update on the heroes journey/monomyth. In the far off magical real of Texas (contemporary texas put on a fantasy map and split into five kingdoms) Olec Dione must venture out of the kingdom of Austin and into the wild Vicious. There he must destroy the well of vir and restore power balance between the king, Austins heroes and the citizens of the kingdom. 100 pages.
5. Ascendancy, a Trilogy – The love of Jake and Gracie. Three thirty page shorts when put together make one two hour feature about three forces in this world that try to ascend and control your life for you.
Part One: Hell, a Comedy: (corporations) One man, a chronic masturbator must find love in Hell to save the world. 30 pages.
Part Two: War, a Melody: (religion) Jake and Gracie travel to a medieval society where Jake is kidnapped and turned against Gracie. In a world where music is the voice of God, Gracie rallies the outcasts of society in an effort to bring down the ruling class. 30 pages.
Part Three: Happiness, a Nightmare: (government) Ten years later Jake and Gracie have had a successful life of music and progressive protesting. Now entering their midlife crises, it is up to their adopted children to save them from a government experiment gone wrong. 30 pages.
- The Making of a Snowflake – After taking a job at a corporate law firm Loose Andrews begins to question his integrity. To find out who he really is he must travel to the dimension of Nivalis where all snowflakes are carved from a mineral called pellucid. There he must fight zombies to save a nine-year-old girl from torture and restore his soul. 40 pages.
2. DYECAM – Two would be lovers drunkenly yearn to be with each other at a party but can never quite get on the same wavelength. 6 pages.
3. Ithum of Austin – In the far off magical real; of Texas Ithum must defeat the prince in order to stop discrimination against magical creatures. 15 pages.
4. Fifteen Years of a Sitcom in Fifteen Minutes – Exactly what it sounds like. A series of still images with narration showing an overly intricate web of how difficult it can be for two people to find each other on a sitcom. 22 pages.
5. My Robotic Destiny – A young man must come to terms with the truth about the woman he loves as she helps him fulfill his oldest dream: to save the world. 18 pages.
6. Karma – After a day of being himself, a corporate CEO learns the meaning of Karma. 2 pages.
Interested\d in reading any of these screenplays contact me below: